Stay connected! Enter your e-mail and tell us a bit about yourself, and we’ll keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.
Our workplace reflects our dynamic and challenging environment and offers outstanding opportunities aiming at attracting results driven individuals who are suitably qualified and who have the necessary career prospects. We value their dedication and commitment and embrace the importance of ensuring the right skills, capabilities and improved capacity is sustainable in the long-term by helping our employees excel in achieving their desired potential.
Varia 3D is committed towards working with our customers to suit their every need. We aim to create a working environment that attracts and retains the most talented people, enabling them to reach their full potential.
Employment equity also remains a priority on our transformation agenda. Employing the best skilled people in the industry is vital to the success and sustainability of our company . It is through our staff that we realise our aspirations and deliver on our strategic goals and objectives.
Featured Job Opportunities
Varia 3D is currently hiring Field Service Engineers to service and support our customers in the 3D printing industry. Our desire is to have this position located in Texas but for the right candidate we will accommodate regional locations. Varia 3D is a veteran owned company who supports the Hire a Vet program.
Varia 3D will offer performance based bonuses.
Responsibilities of the Field Service Engineer:
- Ensure proper installation of equipment, including calibrations, test builds, and customer training.
- Applications support and inspection/measurement of prototypes within tolerances.
- Telephone, email, and on-site troubleshooting and repair of equipment.
- Interact with internal and external personnel to maximize customer experience.
- Clearly and professionally interact with customer to provide “Best in Class” service.
- Able to determine and utilize tools and equipment required to perform scope of work.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment, and assist in establishing preventative maintenance schedules with customer per system guidelines.
- Assemble, align, and install equipment as necessary.
- Travel, approximately 75% of the time.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or equivalent Military Technical Training with a Minimum of 3+ years of directly related experience.
- Or an Associate/Technical Degree in Engineering or Military Technical Training with 5+ years of directly related experience.
- Should have experience with PLC control logic, electro-mechanical devices, and laser technology. Experience with both Allen Bradley/Schneider PLC systems preferred , but not required.
- Must have a good working knowledge of blueprints, schematic drawings, and other technical documents required for the position.
- Experience in the 3D Printing industry is a definite plus.
Commensurate with experience. DOE/EOE