Polyamide materials for any application
Nylon 12 powder is a polyamide processed in Laser Sintering machines. The final part provides very durable and temperature resistant material properties for many demanding applications. Sintergy offers both unfilled and glass filled material.
Do you need a durable part for functional testing or low volume production as a very low cost option?
Nylon 12 delivers these benefits to a wide range of industries including aerospace, automotive, medical consumer products and electronics.
Polyamide 12 helps you truly take product design to new heights, by eliminating tooling and long product cycle times.
It is also usable for a wide range legacy products that have not been “end of life”. Just scan your part to be replaced and create a mesh where we can build a replacement at a very low cost.
Since Laser Sintering uses no support structures to build parts, designers have nearly infinite possibilities to create unique designs. True design for freedom.
Polyamide 12 is used in a wide variety of applications including Nylon parts from functional prototyping to end use fully manufactured parts.
Applications currently served include:
- Spare parts and low volume manufacturing
- Customized production and prototype plastic parts
- Aerospace fixtures and check assemblies
- Automotive dashboard assemblies and light housings
- Complex thin-wall duct work
- Pump and fan assemblies
- Electrical connectors
- Repeated snap fit assemblies
- Undersea optical cable protection
- Sporting goods
- Customized home products
- Sculptures and many others
A wide range of industries require tough durable 3d printed parts including:
- Consumer products
- Hobbyist and consumer based makers